Oil leakage may occur in all parts of the hydraulic system during operation.This causes a pressure relief failure.
So how to prevent leakage of the hydraulic system?
1. Reduce impact or vibration of hydraulic system
In order to reduce the leakage of the hydraulic system caused by the loosening of the tube joints subjected to shock and vibration, the following measures can be taken:
(1) Fix all pipes with shock-absorbing brackets to absorb shock and vibration;
(2) Use a low impact valve or accumulator to reduce the impact;
(3) Properly arrange pressure control valves to protect all components of the system;
(4) Minimize the number of tube joints and use welded joints as far as possible;
_Use straight threaded joints, tee joints and elbows instead of conical tube threaded joints;
Replace pipes with oil return blocks as far as possible;
For the high pressure used, the bolt's and plug's torques are prescribed for installation to prevent the joint and seal from being eaten away;
_Install the tube connector correctly.
The above content is introduced and shared by the high pressure and high temperature hose manufacturer. We hope it will be helpful for you. If you want to know more about the industry, please pay attention to our website.
Contact person: manager Zhao
Tel: 13803954646 Fax: 86-395-6813366
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org website: www.luohemedline.com
Adress:No.701,Unit 1,Building 1,Joint Center of Taibaishan Road And Hanjiang Road,Xicheng District,Luohe,China.